The SHARE Steering Committee is elected by the General Assembly and will promote new ideas, stimulate initiatives and provide guidance to the platform on specific research objectives. It oversees Working Group plans and monitor their progress; develop a conflict resolution process and implement this in case of need; and will fulfil other governance duties as specified and as required.
The elected members of the Steering Committee at the last General Assembly are:
- Anne Bergmans, University of Antwerp (Belgium)
- Claire Mays, Symlog (France)
- Behnam Taebi, Technical University of Delft (the Netherlands)
- Martin Durdovic, Institute of Sociology of the Czech Academy of Sciences (Czech Republic)
- Katarzyna Iwinska, Collegium Civitas (Poland)