Pre-RICOMET conference on Social Sciences and Humanities in Ionising Radiation Research will be on-line from 1st to 3rd of September 2020
This edition will give attention to societal aspects of radon air pollution, environmental remediation and upgrading the strategic research agenda in social science and humanities (SSH) in ionising radiation. In parallel, three different workshops and training courses will be organised:
- training course on risk communication and development of communication tools;
- workshop on International Science Relations and Communications: From the Lab to the Parliament; and
- workshop on ethics in radiation protection.
The General Assembly of the European Platform for Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH) research relating to Ionising Radiation SHARE will be organised on 4th September.
RICOMET 2021 will be held in Athens (Greece) from 29th June to 1st July 2021.
For more information, please check the RICOMET webpage.
- Tanja Perko, SCK•CEN, Belgium (SCK•CEN and Vice-President SHARE)
- Vasiliki Taffili, EEAE, Greece (host institution for RICOMET 2021)
- Meritxell Martell, SHARE secretary
- Sonja Ruts, RICOMET Secretariat