In view of the latest news related to Covid 19, public health is our priority and we follow the precautionary requirements issued by the competent authorities. We hope that RICOMET 2020 which is held from 1st to 3rd of September 2020 is not impacted. However, we are preparing to organise RICOMET 2020 and all parallel workshops, training courses, round table discussions, project meetings etc. by using virtual events platform and the most recent and user-friendly communication technologies.
We confirm that RICOMET 2020 will be held face-to-face in Athens, Greece or virtually from your safe workplace, from 1st to 3rd of September.
What can you do now?
– Register for RICOMET 2020
– Submit oral or poster contributions on subjects within the following scope of the conference:
- Societal aspects of nuclear waste management
- Societal aspects of radon air pollution
- Societal aspects of environmental remediation, naturally occurring radioactive material (NORM) and decommissioning
- Upgrading the strategic research agenda in social science and humanities (SSH) in ionising radiation
- Other SSH in ionising radiation research
– Register for interactive training courses and workshops since there is a limitation of participants:
- 1. Training course on risk communication and development of communication tools
- Workshop: International science relations and communications: From the lab to the parliament
- Workshop on Ethics in Radiation Protection
– Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Check our website for detailed information
RICOMET 2020 team
You are welcome to re-watch the first SHARE webinar on “Lessons we are learning from the COVID-19 pandemic for radiological risk communication” at www.ssh-share.eu