Since the launch of the new HORIZON EUROPE framework programme is now very close, this news alert focuses on HORIZON EUROPE and related European news.
HORIZON EUROPE: Work Programmes publicly available
Below you find an overview of the current status. For each programme, the most recent available version is listed. The overview is based upon information provided by NCP Flanders.
Unless otherwise mentioned, it concerns draft versions, thus (minor) changes to the texts are still possible. It is expected that the final versions of these documents will be published in May.
The information is given in line with the HORIZON EUROPE structure.
Pillar 1 – Excellent Science
Pillar 2 – Gobal Challenges and European Industrial Competitiveness
- Cluster 1 Health (draft version – March 2021) – WP-Cluster1-Health.pdf
- Cluster 2 Culture, creativity and inclusive society (draft version – Jan 21, 2021) – WP-Cluster2-Culture-creativity-and-inclusive-society.pdf
- Cluster 3 Civil Security (draft version – Jan 14, 2021) – WP-Cluster3-Civil-Security-for-Society.pdf
- Cluster 4 Digital, industry and Space (draft version – Mar 25, 2021) – WP-Cluster4-Digital-Industry-Space.pdf
- Cluster 5 Climate, Energy Mobilty (draft version – Feb 24, 2021) – WP-Cluster5-Climate-Energy-and-Mobility.pdf
- Cluster 6 Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment (draft version – Dec 9, 2020) –WP-Cluster6-Food-Bioeconomy-Natural-Resources-Agriculture-and-Environment.pdf
Pillar 3 – Innovative Europe
Widening Participation and Strengthening the European Research Area
EURATOM Research and Training Programme (draft)
See attached pdf document.
HORIZON EUROPE: other relevant documents (ref. Science Business of March 18 2021):
Other European news
Strategic Plan of HORIZON EUROPE published
Recently the European Commission has published its Strategic Plan for HORIZON EUROPE.
The extended version can be consulted via the folowing link:
A brief factsheet-version can be found at:
European Research and Innovation Days
European Research and Innovation Days is the European Commission’s annual flagship Research and Innovation event, bringing together policymakers, researchers, entrepreneurs and the public to debate and shape the future of research and innovation in Europe and beyond.
The event will take place online on 23 and 24 June 2021.